Friday, May 6, 2011

Package Design









For this assignment we had to make a package using google sketchup. The package could have anything on it/in it. I chose to make it with a flower pot in it. The graphics I put on the side were the word flowers, a big flower and a logo I made for a previous assignment called Corporate Identity. The name of that company was bee's and butterflies flower shop. I then had to put it into a movie. It is a very short clip, but it shows my package. There is a purple flower inside the package. The animation is kinda jumpy because it was my first time using google sketchup. The animation is 24 seconds long. It shows the whole package. I used translucent sky for the roof and one of the sides has a kinda aqua blue and one side has green. The other sides are a clear glass. There is a very big purple flower on the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment