Thursday, May 26, 2011

Collage

It has been awhile since I have put anything on the blog. For this assignment we were to make a collage on photoshop. I was going to use my own pictures for the assignment but decided to use pictures that were already on the computer instead. The background picture is a field of sunflowers. I changed them to look black and white so that the animals would really pop. There is a lion in the field and it looks like it is running to come eat you or something. There is also a wild cat. I think it is a cougar or some cat like that. There is a grizzly bear roaring in the corner of the page. There is a giant butterfly there as well. Then there is a air plane that is flying away. all in all it is a really cool collage. I mean, where else would you find these things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment