Thursday, February 24, 2011

Design Principals~ Death, Love, and Sunshine

For this assignment we got to create our own designs using shapes that were supplied for us.
We had to do four different designs.
The four designs I did were:
Medieval~ I used Dragons and A shield to symbolize courage and bravery but in the end the dragons won.
Death and Destruction~ I used flames and skulls to symbolize death and it is going on the same lines with the dragons. The skull is burning because the knight failed in his mission.
Love~ I used five hearts. Four of them are in colour and the middle one is multi coloured because love isn't just one thing or one colour. It is multi leveled and dimensional. It can't be defined.
Sunshine~ I did a design on sunshine because I really like sunshine. Sunshine is awesome and it's happy. People are happier on sunny days and summer is my favourite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment